Paris Paisley Scalloped Valance - 50 W x 20 L In
Blackout Grommet Top Curtains of the highest blackout quality
These paisley blackout valances are manufactured as a triple weave technology. A triple weave technology is a denser fabric and is tightly sewn together with black yawns to insulate the heat and cold from entering and to achieve its blackout capabilities. The blackout valance panel blocks out 85% of light for a great night sleep. A great add to a living room, bedroom, childs room, playroom and workplace.
Blackout, Noise Reduction, Energy-efficient
Our thermal blackout curtains and valances are made of the utmost superior quality to utilize its best features such as 85% blackout, energy efficient to save heating and cooling bills, easy to slide and hang, and extra wide to fully cover your windows.
- Soft, warm and durable fabric material
- Each package contains one (1) blackout rod pocket top valance panel
- Panel can fit any rod up to 1.5"
- Top Construction: Rod Pocket
- Bottom hem: 2" inch; Side hem: .5" inch
- 85% Blackout and 100% blackout of UV rays
- Noise reduction
- Energy-efficient for cooling and heating costs
- 100% polyester
- Each panel features a scalloped hem finish
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, delicate cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Cool iron if needed.
“With over 20 years of experience in the textile industry, HLC.ME produces curtains and thermal liners with fine craftsmanship.”
Also Seen In:
Where Design, Science, and Comfort Collide
For 30 years, we have prioritized listening to and engaging with our customers. We noticed a lack of innovation and consideration in the industry, so we invested more time and money in finding high-quality, revolutionary brands to work with directly.Explore Our Story