Redmont Lattice Blackout Grommet Curtain Panels
Blackout Grommet Top Curtains of the highest blackout quality
These thermal blackout grommet top curtains are manufactured as a triple weave technology. A triple weave technology is a denser fabric and is tightly sewn together with black yawns to insulate the heat and cold from entering and to achieve its blackout capabilities. The blackout grommet top curtain panel blocks out 90% of light for a great night sleep. Perfect for anyone who is a daytime sleepers who works at night and for any afternoon naps. A great add to a living room, bedroom, childs room, playroom and workplace.
90% Blackout, Noise Reduction, Energy-efficient
Our thermal blackout grommet top curtains are made of the utmost superior quality to utilize its best features such as 90% blackout, energy efficient to save heating and cooling bills, easy to slide and hang, and extra wide to fully cover your windows.
- Soft, warm and durable fabric material
- Each package contains two (2) blackout grommet top curtain panels
- Panel can fit any rod up to 1.5"
- Top Construction: Grommet Top
- Bottom hem: 2" inch; Side hem: 1" inch
- 90% blackout and 100% blackout of UV rays
- Noise reduction
- Energy-efficient for cooling and heating costs
- Each panel is extra wide to fully cover your windows
- 100% polyester
- Each panel contains eight (8) grommets
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, delicate cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Cool iron if needed.
- Available in 63", 84", 96" & 108" Inch Long